Sunday, February 1, 2015

Kombucha Kandy



I chopped up my SCOBY into bite sized pieces using a very sharp knife (they can be tough to cut so I used a pizza cutter!)


 Then I mixed the kombucha pieces with some sugar and frozen blueberries


 Next, I put the kombucha scoby pieces, blueberries and sugar on the stove and simmered them for about 10 minutes. The will even pop at you a little :]

 Then, I put each kombucha piece out to dry on a piece of wax paper.



 They taste like a sweet and sour candy! If I didn’t know it was a Kombucha SCOBY, I think the texture might be a bit more appealing. My dughter LOVED them. I gave her one and she said " thats good mommy" then I bagged them up and put them in the fridge and she came back and asked where her gummies went. So I gave her a few to take with her to play!




9 comments:

  1. hey! i nominated you in a challenge that helps blogs get noticed :) http://the-tales-of-april.blogspot.com.au/2015/02/leibster-award-challenge.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. A nice article here with some useful tips for those who are not used-to comment that frequently. Thanks for this helpful information I agree with all points you have given to us. I will follow all of them.
    Best Architects in Chennai
    Turnkey Interior Contractors in Chennai
    Interior Contractors in Chennai
    Architecture Firms in Chennai
    Best Interior Designers in Chennai

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Affiliate Money Making Machine is waiting -

    And making profit with it is as easy as 1 . 2 . 3!

    This is how it works...

    STEP 1. Input into the system which affiliate products the system will advertise
    STEP 2. Add PUSH BUTTON TRAFFIC (it LITERALLY takes 2 minutes)
    STEP 3. Watch the affiliate products system grow your list and sell your affiliate products for you!

    Are you ready?

    Click here to launch the system

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing, this is a great idea.

    Red18tips

    ReplyDelete